MikeH

Deadpool bust

Finished full scaled hollow cast Deadpool bust.

DABBCFE7-7DDB-46B4-B9A4-BE6C1CC304CD.jpg

89B33D7C-F594-45D3-AA20-BA79B06EC4A2.jpg0853E07F-11C9-4029-923C-8DF7721ED443.jpg48C698C2-C764-429F-BA9A-D46E24B813D1.jpgCDAB96D7-C207-451C-AD59-BA96F53F7A29.jpg8CEE6E4A-010F-409A-94F9-B9D9F04F1140.jpg

Thats sweet! I cant wait to see the Deadpool movie!

That's UGLY with a capital U! But it's also some great looking craftsmanship! Congrats, and thanks for posting!

GIL :smiley16:

Beautiful work! So is Grand Forks still as dreary and cold as it was when I was there back in the early 70's???

Beautiful work! So is Grand Forks still as dreary and cold as it was when I was there back in the early 70's???

Thanks. And yes it is. But it keeps the riff-raff out. :smiley2: We are going to be a balmy 9 degrees tomorrow.

Very nice job! Looks great!

Stunning work! But I'm still trying to figure him out; is he a good guy or a bad guy? Maybe I'm confusing him with a bad guy on the TV show Arrow.

Great work, Mike, as usual.

Stunning work! But I'm still trying to figure him out; is he a good guy or a bad guy? Maybe I'm confusing him with a bad guy on the TV show Arrow.

As I've been educated by my 13 year old son. He is "The Merc with the mouth". He's an assassin/mercinary/anti-hero in the Marvel world with a warped sense of humor and a love for chimichangas.

Ah! Okay! Thanks for the explanation. If he's got a warped sense of humor then I'm going to like this guy already. Must check this out. Thanks again for clearing that up.

Mike's son got it right. Also looking forward to the movie.