Amendments Link?

PaulBradley

Just received the e-mail with details on how to vote for officers and amendments. 

The part about amendments states "We did not have space here to list all the changes, click on this link to read the entire Amendments with changes highlighted"

However, there is no link that I can find. Am I just blind? 

I voted an hour or so ago and both officer and amendment votes went through. I used the links in the email.  

Sorry, I should have been clearer. The link in the e-mail works. The link that isn't there is on the voting page, right at the top where it says "Below is a summary of the  12 Amendments.   We did not have space here to list all the changes, click on this link to read the entire Amendments with changes highlighted."  That is the part that isn't working. I wish to read the full text before voting. 

Yep, Eric already pointed me in that direction. But it would be nice if the link that the amendments page claims to go to, did......🙄

Edited by PaulBradley

Apparently now that the voting is underway the form/page can't be edited... 

E

19 hours ago, PaulBradley said:

Yep, Eric already pointed me in that direction. But it would be nice if the link that the amendments page claims to go to, did......🙄

Just tried to get into the wild apricot link and got the following : 

"This site can’t be reached

Check if there is a typo in myipmsusa.com."

I'll keep trying ....