I wish there were kits of ...

I wish there was a new PLASTIC kit of an Elco 77-footer (both production series)

I wish there was a new PLASTIC and ACCURATE kit of a Higgins PT-71 Class boat (all production series)

I wish there was a PLASTIC kit of a Huckins PT-95 Class boat (both production series)

I wish there was a PLASTIC kit of a SC-497 Class Sub Chaser

I wish there was a PLASTIC kit of the USCG 83 and 82 foot cutters

And all of them in 1:72 scale

Thank you,

Garth

As far as ships go....I echo my earlier desire for some "50s" carriers. Preferably converted Essex class carriers of Korean War vintage with Panthers, Banshees, Skyraiders, and Corsairs; in 1/350. That would seem to be a natural for Trumpeter to do!

GIL :smiley16:

And, to go along with Gil's request, how about the Midway class CV's in any guise and in any scale? The later modernized versions of Midway and Coral Sea would most likely need to be separate kits, but late war time frame would be similar...

I'm also waiting for an injection molded Cleveland and Baltimore class cruiser in 1/350 scale...

R

Edited by Ralph Nardone

I would like to see a plastic kit of the GAU-30mm Avenger Cannon in a1/18 or 1/12 scale, along with the ammo loading unit.

Go for it Tamiya or Trumpter

• 1 month later...

yes

i think kit makers do not make any market research with real custmers before release a kit !!

please release in 1/72 scale

shilka !!! great lack at market

maz 357 !!!

panhard vbl

al modern mraps !!! ( you do not like money ?)

toyota with russian zpu-1 ( yes , you really do not like money!!!)

fav vehicle

russian radar stations and trucks

• 3 weeks later...