1/144 Revell Millenium Falcon

catdude01

hi everyone:

I grab the Revell/ Disney Millennium Falcon at Toys R Us for just $23.00 looking for a easy building for the Xmas time.

• 1 month later...

Its a fantastic kit just to have fun and full satisfaction with it! Its now on my Office Desk for the envy of my coworkers jeje

• Like 1

I hope my 1/43-scale Millennium Falcon looks as good as yours when it is painted. I am 44% into building the DeAgostini 100-week Millennium Falcon. Painting has to wait on the hull because the assembly instructions have not yet called for attaching the hull plating parts for the lower side to the metal framework. That happens next month at stage 46%. Painting instructions and references will be coming around the stage 50% mark.

Ed

Ed, I would love to see pics and progress on your Falcon. I know someone else on another Forums that is building the same model. He is not only building it, but enhancing, correcting and adding additional detail to it far beyond the 'basic' kit. It is amazing some of the things he has done and how. Still, I want to see one of these done as you are doing it.

Pedro, well done on that little model. Someday I'd love to build the 1/72 scale Falcon.