Best storage site?

luv2bld

Not sure if this the right place to ask this or not but figured I could get some input. I'm looking to sign up for a online photo storage site to post pictures and was wondering which is best,. I see where most either like Phtobucket or Fotki. Which is best overall or bang for the buck so to speak. Or are their other sites better? Thanks for any help.

Rocky

Rocky,

There is no buck for your bang on Photobucket which I why I choose it. I am sure eventually I will fill my library and then I might have to pay. Photobucket works with all my sites that I frequent.

Mark

I use Pogoplug. Quick, easy, and a large number of images can be stored for Free.

I've used Photobucket.com for years. Some people have had some problems with it, but I've had very few myself. Uploading is relatively easy, and once you know which "url" to use, posting pics and videos isn't hard either. I use the free account. I have over 700 pics on my space there and according to them, I'm only at 8% capacity!

GIL :smiley16:

GIL,

I have no idea of how many photpgraphs I have on PB but I just uploaded my last two review kit pictures and I am at 10%. Of course several of my albums are full size 3000 DPI pictures so I am sure that comes into play also.

Mark