%^$%#%^@& Picture posting messed up??

ghodges

It seems when you click on the add image icon, the box that comes up to add the URL into is too far left and partially off screen. I tried expanding the screen to the left but that didn't work. Is this a forum problem, or is there something I can do or need to do on my computer? I finally finished a model and I can't post pics of it! Thanks!

GIL :smiley16:

You are probably using IE6 - you might want to upgrade to IE7 since 6 is no longer supported by Microsoft or by software like the Forums and the Gallery.

You could also try Firefox.

Eric

It seems when you click on the add image icon, the box that comes up to add the URL into is too far left and partially off screen. I tried expanding the screen to the left but that didn't work. Is this a forum problem, or is there something I can do or need to do on my computer? I finally finished a model and I can't post pics of it! Thanks!

GIL :smiley16:

Thanks! I installed Firefox, which solved the add image problem here. However, I couldn't right-click and copy images on Photobucket in Firefox! I had to pull it up on IE and copy there and then paste here! Who knows.......???

GIL

I run both......two screens of each. Assists when I am doing box art updates for reviews. Never have had a problem yet...... The difference that I notice is that Firefix doesn't ask if it is OK to add url content whereas IE does.

Thanks! I installed Firefox, which solved the add image problem here. However, I couldn't right-click and copy images on Photobucket in Firefox! I had to pull it up on IE and copy there and then paste here! Who knows.......???

GIL

I don't understand why. I've been running Firefox for years and have always been able to copy and paste from Photobucket.