John's 2021 builds.

johneaton

Here's my 2021 output:

Airfix Hurricane Ready for Battle set.  The figures are also done but not pictured.  A great set.

The F-15's are all the 1/32 Tamiya kits, and the Su-27's are the 1/32 Trumpeter kits.  These 5 were built to be props for a movie.  The A-18 is the 1/72 LF kit, the Me-109V-1  is the 1/72  MPM kit, and to end with a total regression, the Aurora Se-5.  I really should spend a little more time on that one, cleaning up the flying wire attachments.

0322hurricane.jpg

0052f15.jpg

0103f15.jpg

0261f15.jpg

022a18.jpg

006su27.jpg

008su27.jpg

0191wells.jpg

0234me109.jpg

0201se5.jpg

• Like 2

I love 'em all John! if I had to pick a favorite, it has to be the Airfix "Ready for Battle" set with the Hurricane and all the ground support equipment. All it needs now is a base.

Thanks, Carlos.   Yeah, that and all the figures which are pretty much done.  I'm thinking a few more Hurricanes and Spitfires would be good too...I know, Big Ideas, but too much time and effort going into the garage project to do all that very soon.

Edited by johneaton

Great builds, John.  Yeah, my favorite is the Hurricane set as well.  I looked at your gallery on Saturday and I am going to revisit it again for sure to look at some more of your great builds.  In your gallery, (and this might be off topic) I love the B-17E with the white undersides and Brit markings.  I also thought the all red P-51 was neat, as well as Dick Rutan's Voyager.  I remember that thing flying around the world when I was much younger.  Also, when I was much younger I had the fortunate opportunity to attend the Experimental Aircraft Association's annual fly-in in Oshkosh, Wisconsin.  Lots of neat aircraft there as well as a good many warbirds.  If anyone has the opportunity to go to that, I recommend it.  Great stuff, John!  Sorry I did not respond sooner, I was working on my Roman Warship lol.  It is almost complete.  Yeah, and I love that Jeep in that Airfix set as well.  I have a Tamiya model of a Jeep that is wanting to be built.  So many models, so little time lol!  

• 3 months later...

Thanks, Ed, and I'm sorry I'm so late replying as well.  Still working on the new workshop but I'm far enough along to do some modeling now.  I have been to Oshkosh but it was way back in 78.  It's a great place to take pictures.