Completed six in 2010

philp

I actually finished 6 kits this year (up from just 2 last year).

P1287378.JPG

Revell's Easy Snap 1/129ish scale Tie 1X

P2077422.JPG

Academy 1/72nd M977 HEMTT

P1317390.JPG

Testors 1/160ish PT Boat

P9190027.JPG

Hobby Boss 1/700 U-Boat build for the What If Pirate GB, ARRR

PC300056.JPG

Reaper 28mm (actually almost 2"tall) Jeeves done as Gearloose

PC300052.JPG

Polar Lights 1/24th? The Jetsons Spaceship (or Space Car)

Phil, I believe you and I "suffer" from the same Attention Deficit Disorder issue when it comes to the selection of a favorite genre to build. We both seem to be all over the "model map". I love the Jetson's model...that actually made me smile when I saw the pic!

Dick,

Not sure what you mean. I build aircraft. Ok, and armor, and boats, and sci-fi, and What-if, and humor and the occasional car.

See, strictly a select Genre. Well, most of what I do is in 72nd but have been known to stray, on occasion.

For 2011 I am hoping to finish several of my What-if aircraft projects. And who know if I get anything odd as a Review kit...

Gil,

All I have to say to that is hope I never see that commercial.

I've built about 10 of those different Revell Star Wars snap kits. Awesome little pieces of work. I usually buy two; one to slam together for my son and one to build, paint and detail for myself.

I've been armor light this past year, mainly building kits for my son, like the Star Wars kits, a few of the Batman kits, and a Speed Racer Mach 5.

I did build a few armor kits for some of my departing NCOs. Among them was an Academy Bradley, Dragon M1A2 (old one), and an Italeri M1025 HMMWV.

For myself, I built a few of the old 1/76 Airfix armor kits, the Type 97 and Churchill jump to mind, but I know I did a few others as well.