2024 Nats Mission Brief 11/24/23

Gentlemen,

Attached is mission brief for the 2024 Nats, outlining pertinent information for hotels, seminars, tours, etc. This will be cross-posted on all other IPMS affiliated platforms, Facebook, Nats2024.com website, and of course, here in the forums. 

Herne sends.

EDIT - We used the incorrect list of guest speakers and seminars. I am correcting the version file (v2) and will re-upload. All other information is correct. I apologize to any member who read it and learned they were doing a seminar!

***EDIT*** - The document below accurately reflects the proper seminar/speaker list for 2024. 

IPMS 2024 Madison_Mission Briefv2.pdf

Thanks for the update!  Looks like hotels will be a piece of cake for those of us driving in next year.  It sounds like parking at the convention center shouldn't be much of a problem either. According to the brief, Manona Terrace has 400 parking spaces available on weekdays and 600 on Saturdays.  Does anybody know how many spaces the Nats typically uses?  I suppose it might be more this time since probably 90% of attendees will be staying off-site. 

SN 

This is fantastic news Jeff! I will save this and refer often to it. I am also working to save the money I need to attend; I so want to support you in this endeavor! I hope and pray I succeed!