The Modeling Miscreant

bohicawill

I just read the article Modeling Miscreant where he breaks down the mental make up of each type of modeler! I fall into the Aircraft, Ship and Figures group. I really had a good laugh! I recommend reading it, we can all see a little or a lot of ourselves in what he says! :Smile_sceptic:

I believe (from experience, and Ron Bell can back me up here) that I fall into the "need a scotch every so often" modeling group. :smiley2: It's not that it makes me build better airplanes, they just look better after a slug or two! If that doesn't make me a Modeling Miscreant, I don't know what does! :D

GIL :smiley16:

Guest PetrolGator

Oh boy.

I'm a ship guy in the sense I build ships. However, I think I'm still in the newbie stage. I've thrown myself in PE and crazy superdetail, but man, I haven't been at this long enough to proudly display my madness by calling myself a "ship guy."

On scotch: NEVER try to attach the superstructre of a 1/700 HMS Hood, 1931 refit while under the influence and blasting music. It ends up looking like a Picasso.

Now, one or two drinks are no biggie.

• 2 months later...

Nothing wrong with Bourbon Bill.

My particular taste is that lovely peaty golden nectar from the Western Scottish Isles........An Islay Single Malt!