If its Sunday then its NASCAR...

If it is Sunday then it is NASCAR and you know what that means. Watching the race, working on the #24 NASCAR that is my model of choice during a race....doesn't get much better than this! Martinsville has been good for #24, and here's hoping Gordon comes through with another win.

Oh well, 5th place for the #24 isn't bad and Jr. took a 2nd. Next week its under the lights in Ft. Worth at the Texas Motor Speedway! Sweet!

It's not Sunday but it IS race day at Texas Motor Speedway! We'll see Robby Gordon paint the wall in turn 4 with the right side of his car, Kyle will push someone into the wall in turn 3, and someone will test the strength of the Safer Barrier along the back stretch. I'm pulled for #24, as usual, and a good finish for Jr.....

Oh yes, my #3 Goodwrench flag is flying outside and I'm working on Monogram's 2006 Monte Carol #24 DuPont racer! Let's fire 'em up and enjoy a great evening.

I wonder who is going to win the Indycar race tomorrow at Barber, that's the one I'll be watching. Well, we do have it TV here at work Saturday night. Just waiting for a KC-10 to come in.

Tim

They race Indy cars at TMS at some point during the year...but I like the side-by side / swapping paint kind of racing. Indy cars can't have that kind of contact and stay on the track..... I grew up on stock cars and never made the transition to Indy-style. Oh well, watch what you enjoy and build a model....

BTW...suspension is now going on my DuPont Monte Carlo

I wonder who is going to win the Indycar race tomorrow at Barber, that's the one I'll be watching. Well, we do have it TV here at work Saturday night. Just waiting for a KC-10 to come in.

Tim

Don't forget the Rolex Series on tape delay--SPEED at noon.

Well, enjoyed the race but my #24 just couldn't find the set up. Most people think TMS is shorter than 1.5 miles because it doesn't seem like the cars are moving all that fast. But at 24 degrees of banking they can hit 200....which is really hauling! Good race.....good progress on the model during the race...lots of fun!