Question on Nationals Category

MRechlicz

Gentlemen,

I am going to be doing a caricature of the F4 Phantom Spook. What category would that be entered in? I looked at the categories and I am unable to determine which one it would fit in.

Thanks for you help, it is greatly appreciated.

Mike

The decision of category placement would, as always, be up to the judging staff at the convention, but do not be shy about selecting a category placment that you think is appropriate. If the judges agree with your choice the model will remain where you place it. If they disagree with you then they will relocate it.

May I suggest that contact the NCC using the email links available in the web site. "NCC" has a button on the IPMS home page.

Something to consider.....

We know which Classes it is not going to fit in. It will not fit in

0. Junior

1. Aircraft

2. Military Vehicles

4. Ships

5. Automotive

6.Space and Sci Fi

7. Dioramas

One can see that he might fit in either

3. Figures, or

8. Miscellaneous

An obvious "fit" would be Miscellaneous, Humor in Modeling, Category #810

Regardless of where your entry is finally located I think it is a great idea and should be a very interesting subject!

Gentlemen,

I am going to be doing a caricature of the F4 Phantom Spook. What category would that be entered in? I looked at the categories and I am unable to determine which one it would fit in.

Thanks for you help, it is greatly appreciated.

Mike

Micellanious

Mike: another possibility not mentioned above might be the "Humor in Modeling" category, depenfing on how much of a charicature it is. As always, the head judge of any show is the person to consult. Also, remember that almost all shows outside the Nats have much fewer categories (and options) besides Misc. for such models. Please post a pic when you get it done. Ot sounds intrigueing!

GIL :smiley16: