Good morning from Italy

gabriele

Hello to all forum members

I am Gabriele, IPMS Italy card. no. 2112/91; I am living at Lecce, one of the most beautiful city of south Italy. I am interested in Italian aircrafts (1/48 and 1/72 scale) and ground vehicles (1/35) both since 1900. I also manages a small site . :smiley20:

Welcome Gabriele! I think you'll find members with similar interests here! Feel free to post photos of your work, enjoy.

thanks you so mutch Dennis; escuse me for the pcitures of my models; now I insert somethings but please do not destroy me with your comments...

FIAT G. 55 Serie I/sottoserie 0 "Centauro" , Sq. Aut. "Montefusco" A.N.R. march 1944 from RCR resin kit 1/48 scale

g552.jpg

Savoia Marchetti S.M. 82 "Marsupiale" raid on Gibilterra; Regia Aeronautica 1940 from Italeri 1/72 kit

S823.jpg

Aer.Macchi C.205 "Veltro" serie I, 90°sq. 10° gr. 4°, Regia Aeronautica summer 1943 from Hasegawa 1/48 kit

C205C.jpg

F.I.A.T. BR. 20 "Cicogna" 9° sq. B.T. Regia Aeronautica spring-summer 1940 from Italeri 1/72 kit

canon216.2007010_2.jpg

F.I.A.T. CR. 42 "Falco" Sq. "Esigenza IRAQ" Regia Aeronautica - Kirkuk 1941 from Classic Airframes 1/48 kit

canon216.2007015_3.jpg

Krauss Maffei 1 A 1 "lLeopard" 28° cav. sqn. Esercito Italiano 1980

011_1_1.jpg

My web site is www.modellismosalento.it

Welcome Aboard!

Nice work with the models! Thanks for sharing

Welcome Gabriele. We are glad to see new members to the group. Great photos of your models. I particularly like the G.55. A good camouflage scheme. The depiction of natural metal panels in the wing fillet really makes the model look like a well used aircraft.

Glad you're here Gabriele! Those are some VERY nice builds. The complicated camo is what's kept me from tackling some of the Italian aircraft. Great to have your contributions here on our site!

GIL :smiley16: