Decals Numbers and letters in red

RCTHEFOX

I have just completed a Lockheed A-12 in 1/72 scale. I need red decals or dry transfers in red for the tail numbers. I can't seem to find USAF style numbers anywhere. Any suggested sources? This is all that's stopping completing the aircraft. I'd appreciate help here. Thanks.

Bob Walker IPMS 17121

Bob, I know there are several sources for the decals you're looking for.  The only 1 I can think of right at the moment is Mustang Decals.  I'll check my sources when I get home from work & see if I have a reference to others.

EDIT:  It's not Mustang Decals, it's Mustang Hobbies in Rivers Edge, NJ.  They have a lot of decals I haven't seen any place else.  Here's the link to the 1/72nd scale decal pages (there's 22 pages).  You should be able to find something there.  Other brands include Speed Hunter & Techmod that aren't sold by the online hobby shops.

EDIT AGAIN:  I forgot to include the link.  http://www.mustang-hobbies.com/category_s/1887.htm

Edited by nmertes

I'd like to thank Ron Bell and Ralph Nardone for their information of 1/72 scale red number decals and dry transfers. I have internet ordered both of the suggested sheets.

Bob Walker IPMS 17121