Calling in

ptcruiser

Hello Everyone.

I'm Richard Middleton (Rich) signing in from the UK. Just recovering from our own 50th Anniversary show last weekend so thought I'd actually register here like I've been meaning to do for a while.

My preferences are for things automotive, usually cars in the 1/24-25 area but as with most people I have and do diversify when the feeling takes hold. I am also leader of the Car & Motorcycle SIG in the UK.

All the best

Rich

Welcome aboard Rich! I would have loved to see Telford, but it was not in the cards. I'd love to hear some of your stories from that event!

Have fun and don't forget to post some pics of your models!

Welcome to our Forum, Rich. Happy Modeling,

Mark

Thanks for the welcome guys.

@Gil: Yes I had models on display on the F1 & Motorsport Sig display (Silver medal) and the Car & Motorcycle SIG display. Howeve, most of my time was spent behind the 50th Anniversary display that I was responsible for managing. See here http://ipmsuk.proboards.com/thread/11035/smw-2013-big-display-photos

@Mark: as per my comment above, I didn't see much other than the big display, but we had one corner focussed on times that may yet be. 3D printing. On there were a number of samples illustrating where things are at the moment. One of them was a 1:1 bike chain, fully articulating. It was printed inone go and not joined together after the print. I don't think anyone - even the guy that printed it -can still get their head around that :)

Cheers

Rich

Edited by ptcruiser