Two New Aircraft From the Duke

Mark Deliduka

It sure feels good to finally finish something!

Here are my two latest aircraft models completed. This first one is the old 1/712 scale Heller model I bought for $20.00. It's a very basic build and severely lacking in details, but it does look good when done. I did this up as an aircraft in German service; the French version was an ESM/ECM type aircraft with antennas and bits and bobs everywhere that I would have broken off numerous times as I tried to finish the model so I opted for the 'cleaner' German variant:

German_C_160_Transall_I.JPG

German_C_160_Transall_II.JPG

This next model is a Hobby Boss 1/72 scale UH-1C that a friend of mine kept pushing at me. I didn't want to buy it originally, because I have two other UH1C versions built. When he finally dropped the price to $5.00, I went ahead and bought it. Assembly was a breeze; I was stunned at how well the main canopy fit together to the fuselage! This was a fast and fun kit to build and I'm glad I got it!

US_Army_UH_1C_Huey_Hog_I.JPG

US_Army_UH_1C_Huey_Hog_II.JPG

US_Army_UH_1C_Huey_Hog_III.JPG

That's all the aircraft I have finished so far. Hopefully more will get done soon. I need to clear out some boxes!

Oh, I also finished up a couple anti-tank guns from ACE as well. Feel free to stop into the Armor Forum and check them out.

Thanks all for looking in, comments are welcome.

Nice work Duke! Best,

Mark Fiedler (aAzZ09)