AH-6G/MH-6H Prototype

SteveV22FE

Enjoy!

Modified cabin doors, added instrument wiring, added photo-etch radio control heads to the center console, scratch built all antennas a mounts, added inlet scoop on aft right side, added outlet underside aft, added APR-39 receivers on forward fuselage.

IMG_3792_4.jpg

IMG_3798_4.jpg

IMG_3796_4.jpg

IMG_3795_4.jpg

Edited by SteveV22FE

Wow! That's not just a great looking model, but great photography too! At first I started to berate you for trying to pass off airshow pics as a model.........

Impressive work! What kit and what scale is it? Thanks for posting!

GIL :smiley16:

Thanks!!

It's the Dragon 1/35 scale MD500 Defender kit.

Wow! That's not just a great looking model, but great photography too! At first I started to berate you for trying to pass off airshow pics as a model.........

Impressive work! What kit and what scale is it? Thanks for posting!

GIL :smiley16:

Wow! that's a pretty nifty conversion! Love the flat black paint. :smiley20: Any particular reason for doing this conversion?

Later,

Lee

A had gotten pics of the real air through a friend of mine out at Edwards AFB. It was just one of those unique subjects that looked neat and was a conversion that was pretty easy to do.

The real aircraft later crashed. The interesting thing to note is that this aircraft never carried any markings. No tail numbers, US ARMY, etc... The guy who was on the test program said that that was pretty weird for it to have no markings.

Wow! that's a pretty nifty conversion! Love the flat black paint. :smiley20: Any particular reason for doing this conversion?

Later,

Lee

Edited by SteveV22FE

Yeah, flat black and no markings makes for a very interesting model. Thanks for the info and again a really nice build, Steve!

Later,

Lee