Revell City Liner

Texas

Here's some photos of the Revell 1/24 scale City Liner Bus I finished yesterday. It was built OOB except for the custom decals I printed using a Ink Jet Printer. It was painted using Model Master paints and Future to seal the decals.

Finishedc-1.jpg

Finishedh-1.jpg

Finishedi-1.jpg

Finishedk.jpg

Finishedm.jpg

Finishedn.jpg

Finishedo.jpg

Finishedp.jpg

Finishedq.jpg

Finisheds.jpg

Merry Christmas And A Happy New Hear To All.

Texas :smiley20::smiley20::smiley20:

Theres a subject you don't see often. In fact I dont think I've ever seen one here. Looks like a lot of work especially with alll that glass to see through! The idea of making your own decals is of interest to me. What program do you use and how do get the scale right? You've really created a beautiful and interesting replica here. Thanks for sharing it.

Chris

Theres a subject you don't see often. In fact I dont think I've ever seen one here. Looks like a lot of work especially with alll that glass to see through! The idea of making your own decals is of interest to me. What program do you use and how do get the scale right? You've really created a beautiful and interesting replica here. Thanks for sharing it.

Chris

Thanks...I used Microsoft Word and Adobe Photo Shop to size the decals until I got them to fit. I then printed them off on a ink jet printer. I used white decal paper for the Texas state shape and clear for the letters. You can see the complete build on our clubs web sight forum shone in my signature box below.

Texas :smiley20:

Edited by Texas

• 3 weeks later...

This is a real cool build Mike. I've been wanting to get one of these kits, but they're just too darn expensive and it'll hafta wait until I find one on sale. Great job. Model on, Brother of the Sprue. :smiley20:

Edited by Weedeater