TheRealMrEd in 2023, A FEW Different...

TheRealMrEd

Can't remember whether I posted all these or not, but some may find these interesting, and the build threads worth a look, for conversion lovers out there :

First off, the Anigrand Curtis XP-60:

spacer.png

A few more pics HERE..

Followed by a P-47B Double Twister conversion, using the 1/72 Academy P-47D kit:

spacer.png

For those interested, the build thread is HERE..

Then, a P-47F conversion, with the laminar flow wing, also using the Academy P-47D kit:

spacer.png

Build thread HERE..

Next up, one of my personal favorites, which I have seldom  seen built, another conversion of the Academy kit, the P-47B:

spacer.png

A few more pics HERE..

Next up, the Brengun A-36 Apache kit, but with so much work needed to make it accurate, it might as well have been a conversion:

spacer.png

A LOT of detail changes and accuracy  conversation HERE..

And last for the year, and one of my all-time favorites, the new 1/72 scale XB-51 bomber kit from Mikro Mir:

spacer.png

Before starting one of these I would SERIOUSLY recommend that you read through the build thread (you'll see why) HERE..

Well, that's all. Not a lot for the year, compared to normal, but some fairly interesting ones, I think.

Thanks, as always, for looking!

Ed

Those are some very cool builds! I've always like the markings on that P-47B and the NMF on the XB-51 is sharp! Thanks for sharing!

Gil :cool:

• Like 1