Gary Davis

mustang1989

All, 

I learned that a few days ago Gary Davis has passed away. One of the forum members on another forum was tied closely with Gary and announced it on the forum. It was a sudden ordeal as just 12 hours prior he had posted on the forum. Gary was a strong dirt track car enthusiast who possessed a grand ability for replicating these cars and has been a good friend of mine not only on this forum but in communities abroad. Aside from his modeling skillset, was also a very encouraging and pleasant person to interact with on the modeling forums and I consider myself blessed to have known him. I thought everybody who knew Gary here should know of his passing. He will definitely be missed.

His latestcompleted build  just a couple of weeks ago was the Marty Robbins '34 Ford Modified that he finished in a Group Build that I was running elsewhere. Truly a gifted and talented modeler and a great friend of mine for the last 10 years.

photo-vi.jpg

photo2-vi.jpg

photo-vi.jpg

Edited by mustang1989

3 hours ago, ghodges said:

Sorry for the loss of such a friend. May the Lord buoy his family and friends like yourself through the grief with all of the loving memories of him.

Gil :cool:

I appreciate that Gil. He was a well known member on this forum here as well for years. Great guy and will indeed be missed.

Joe, I'm sorry for your loss. It is always tough losing such a good friend. My God watch over his family and help them and may He welcome Gary into His Kingdom.

I sure hope his magnificent work will go someplace where he can continue to positively impact people with his skill.