ipmsusa2

Any recommendations for which color of EZ Line is best for rigging on biplanes?  French Blue or White?  Or am I better off staying with invisible thread/fishing line monofilament or fine music wire?  Since I'm planning a biplane kit build for a YouTube channel and/or a biplane Modelbuilding Guide, your opinions are more than a little important.  Thanks in advance.

If you're set on using EZ Line, neither color will be correct, since flying wires were generally metal. However, they were also not "shiny", so generally a flat aluminum or black color is what you want. The easiest way to get that is to use black Sharpie pen, or a silver colored ink pen to color the EZ Line. I'd buy the white, as it'll take either ink color the best.

Personally, I also recommend (and use) Wonder Wire (ceramic wire) for rigging.

Gil :cool:

Looks like I'll stick with Invisible thread, fishing line monofilament or fine music wire.  I'm used to it and have never had a problem.  Thought about
EZ Line since it stretches, but since I would have to color it I'll go with the tried and true.  You know what they say: if it ain't broke, don't fix it.