Modeling Buddy?

66Foxtrot

Ya might be careful 'bout eating some jerky or pepperoni and then getting that "smell" on whatever you're working on......it might just smell good enough to take a chomp out of! :smiley2:

At least he won't be jumping up on the work bench and then laying down in your way.... :smiley20:

GIL :smiley16:

He's gorgeous James! I have a Modeling Buddy, but she's a cat. She scratches at my Hobby Room door until I let her in; then she settles down and sleeps next to my feet as I model. The only time she doesn't like being in there with me is when I have the compressor running to airbrush.

• Like 1

• 2 months later...

I have two cats that like to come into the model room. One will just come in and curl up at my feet or on the chair next to me and be perfectly content. The other will cry at the door and scratch at it like Marks cat but when I let him in he wants to get into everything until I get mad at him and kick him out. Then we start the whole process all over again, scratch, let him in, get into everything, kick him out. Repeat again and again.

Wow Tracy, your good girl looks just like mine! I also have a black and white cat that sometimes wants to come in. He looks around a lot but doesn't try to get into anything when he's in there. I just can't have both cats in the Hobby Room at the same time since my cat Misty can't stand my black and white cat. She's always growling at him when he gets close. I'm fortunate in that both cats are respectful in my Hobby Room and don't climb on the bench or go after any of my models.

• Like 1

Mark, the dark tiger stripped girl won't even try to get on the bench but the orange tabby will do anything he can to annoy me. After I yell at him a few times he will find someplace to curl up but it takes him a bit.