New to this forum/not IPMS!

ResinPrince

Not sure how active this forum is but thought I would give it a try. Some of you may know me.

Mike West, I run Lone Star Models a one man resin kit and accessory company in the Houston area.

I have been in IPMS since 1974, attended my first convention in 1975 in Washington DC.

My interest run from Civil War ships, artillery and figures to WW-I , WW-II , some Korea and many things in between. I have won a number of National honors at the conventions and been a Nationals juge many times.

I think the recent convention in Orlando last week was my 29th Nationals to attend.

Mike

GREAT to have ya here with us Mike (even if you are a "Texan").. :smiley2:

This forum isn't nearly as active as many others, BUT, it does give you some insight into IPMS and brings you closer to those of us who are members. Now I guess I'll have to move your B-10 closer to the top of my to-do stash...... :smiley4: See ya on the forums!

GIL :smiley16:

AND a wingy thingy builder......I checked your site!!!! Mostly aircraft stuff(shocker)!!!! HAHA. Welcome and I am sure you will enjoy checking in from time to time to see what is up! We have a great walkaround gallery and some great model builders here! Wow, 29 conventions. Orlando was my third.

Welcome aboard Mike. I've seen you posting frequently over on Hyperscale.

Question?????? Do you or can you still produce the A/C catapult you sold some years ago?

Mark

Edited by Mark Ford