First time on forum

JugnutD22

Hello to all. This is my first time on the forum although I've been a member for about four months or so now. Although relatively new to IPMS I've been building models since 1961. I began with Monogram cars but switched to building WW2 aircraft with the Lindberg, Aurora, Airfix, Revell and Airline kits. That's pretty much what I've been building since, with an occasional foray to the solid wood Consolidated and Dyna-Model kits. I'm also the secretary of a controline club here in South Jersey. What started my serious return to plastic models and joining IPMS was a request to be the contact person for the P-47 SIG by a member of the Millville Army Air Museum who is also a modeler. I've had some great conversations with John Ratzenberger. Although I haven't had much time to peruse the website because of family committments, what i have seen is great and the help I've received has been fantastic. Anyway, hello again to all and happy modeling. Ed.

Hey Ed,

Welcome aboard! There is a great deal of very useful info that can be found here, and that is courtesy of our very knowledgable members! Jump right in!

Welcome to the party Ed! The great thing about this forum is it's like being a part of a model meeting any day and at any time convenient to you! Have fun, and don't hesitate to ask for help if you want some!

GIL :smiley16:

Welcome to the party Ed! The great thing about this forum is it's like being a part of a model meeting any day and at any time convenient to you! Have fun, and don't hesitate to ask for help if you want some!

GIL :smiley16:

Thanks for the great welcome and I look forward to spending much more time here,Ed.

Ed,

Welcome! Whenever you care to come over to the Dark Side! Give me a shout! I'll the make transition as smooth as possible. Then you can begin your journey into the world of REAL MODEL BUILDING! haha