FaceBook

Mark Aldrich

We now have 427 members and have been updated to the "New Look"! There will be some changes over the next few days!

Cool! I wasn't even aware that MY suggestion to have IPMS on Facebook had been acted upon. It was met with such a lack of enthusiasm at the business meeting (asking me to put my suggestion in writing DESPITE the Society Secretary sitting there taking meeting notes) I was pretty sure it would be by-passed. Or did another member bring this up since that time? Hmmmmm......

Regardless, I sincerely hope that this new "face" on IPMS exposes us to some folks who might otherwise never know about us. I fell that once someone joins and gets the Journal, we'll be able to keep them for some time! :smiley20:

GIL :smiley16:

Gil,

No idea when you suggested it or when I made it. It was before the forum switched over I know that! The DOWN side is that facebook doesn't have a "group name already taken" control feature. SO someone else could come along and make another IPMS/USA group. I use it mostly to alert the members of stuff that I think is important. It worked out well for the 2009 Nats and for the Omaha Nats as well. Something that gets out out there.