Another returning member

BILLT

Like so many others I am returing to IPMS and modeling. I have recently retired and started buying to many aircraft kits. Got to start building! I also fly RC models, still learning, trying to concentrate on scale subjects. My main interests are WWII aircraft and civilain aircraft. I live in south east Pennsylvania and would like to attend some meetings and shows in the area. I have some questions about modeling that I will try to post at the proper site.

Welcome back! You can find contests near you by visiting the Upcoming Events page, linked to the IPMS home page. Also you can visit the "Chapter and RC Directory" to find IPMS clubs that may be in your area. In the meantime please ask questions and share some pics of what you've got on the workbench.

Bill,

Welcome back into IPMS/USA.

I remember you well from our old NorDelModelers Chapter days in the early 70's.

I also recall you flew Seaplanes up/down the Delaware River in your time-off. Are you still doing that?

I'm really enjoying IPMS and especially being retired. I'm now a real IPMS Convention Junkie (attended 14 out of the last 15) Nationals plus the Y2K IPMS/UK International. There are numerous local and regional shows within hours of us - all really enjoyable. Often we take group trips to the shows and they are always very enjoyable.

We're just starting a new group - future IPMS ;-) in Northeastern Maryland (Elkton area). You are of course cordially invited to attend our meeting and I would be delighted to see you again.

Our meeting are like our NorDel Modeler meetings - informal, no dues, no politics, all models and modeling info.

Looking forward to seeing you again and TAKE CARE,

Ralph

Edited by ralph4hand