Gauging Interest: 1/35th scale CBP UH/MH-60 Markings

BobPauly

I'm working with someone to produce markings for this bird in 1/35th scale. Wondering if there are others who would be interested in these decals - Having a market of more than one would allow the producer to drop the price a bit... 1335331.jpg

Bob, that's an interesting paint scheme for the UH-60. Careful, though, Homeland Security will probably demand a licensing fee (like the airlines do), probably in the $2M-or-jail, your choice. :smiley15:

I have the 1/35 Academy UH-60L kit that I have not built yet. This is different and something to consider.

Is your supplier doing metallic gold decals for you? If so, I have some custom gold pinstriping I need for a 1/25 AMT GMC General kit I am building. Would your source be interested in another job? Cost?

Ed

The beauty is, as a government agency, they CAN'T charge a licensing fee! Chalk up one for the taxpayer! Yay! :smiley20: Jeffrey does indeed print metallic colors - if you want to contact him, his email address is info@jt-graphics.com.

Bob, that's an interesting paint scheme for the UH-60. Careful, though, Homeland Security will probably demand a licensing fee (like the airlines do), probably in the $2M-or-jail, your choice. :smiley15:

I have the 1/35 Academy UH-60L kit that I have not built yet. This is different and something to consider.

Is your supplier doing metallic gold decals for you? If so, I have some custom gold pinstriping I need for a 1/25 AMT GMC General kit I am building. Would your source be interested in another job? Cost?

Ed