ID model LOCKHEED CONSTELLATION X 2 in 1/48 !

Jmarc

Hi !
    Finally after more than 20 years on the bench , I decided to complete them This is the ID MODEL VAC-FORM kit .. First here where I'm at with the 2 kits 

If you like to view the complete WIP on this project , juts follow this Google link :
 https://goo.gl/photos/2nSJytRQviqqvZo28

Here a pics of both projects

Enjoy
Jmarc

2015727_630369c678a96c17975a040356357322.jpg

2015727_e0ca18bc6d346fb32edad616ef68e44e.jpg

• Like 2

Wow! This is gonna be a big one! Looking forward to seeing this one done! I have a 1/72 scale Connie in the stash I want to find and start.

Let me start by thanking you.... as now I won't appear to be the only NUTCASE who builds vacs here! 😁

You're already committed to much more work than I put into mine... dropping the flaps and altering all of the tail control surfaces. I'm going to enjoy watching this project!

Are you doing both as military 121s, or will one of them be an airliner?

Gil :cool:

Edited by ghodges

14 hours ago, Mark Deliduka said:

Wow! This is gonna be a big one! Looking forward to seeing this one done! I have a 1/72 scale Connie in the stash I want to find and start.

YYYYYYYYYou bet !...Cool, I'll be looking forward to follow your WIP also .. GO,GO,GOOOOOOO !

12 hours ago, ghodges said:

Let me start by thanking you.... as now I won't appear to be the only NUTCASE who builds vacs here! 😁

You're already committed to much more work than I put into mine... dropping the flaps and altering all of the tail control surfaces. I'm going to enjoy watching this project!

Are you doing both as military 121s, or will one of them be an airliner?

Gil :cool:

You bet ,, that what my wife been telling me these days ..Glad you like it you bet details is the word...Sadly they will be 2 military versions , I'll leave the AIRLINER version to you !..lol  

Jmarc

• Like 1

Just a bit smaller than a B-29… and you’re building two?! Nice! Kudos for tackling two vacuform skits at once!