700 Now Done...Last Five Are Here and Done.

Mark Deliduka

Okay, after all this time and a few setbacks, I have finally achieved a milestone. It took me three years to go from 545 military vehicles completed models, (the last time I took a group shot) to the 700 total completed vehicles now.

Here they are in no particular order:

Hasegawa 1/72 scale German K-5 Leopold Rail Gun:

German_K-5_Leopold_Rail_Gun_I.jpg

German_K-5_Leopold_Rail_Gun_II.jpg

German_K-5_Leopold_Rail_Gun_III.jpg

German_K-5_Leopold_Rail_Gun_IV.jpg

Aoshima 1/72 scale Japanese MCV Prototype Vehicle:

Japanese_MCV_Prototype_I.jpg

Japanese_MCV_Prototype_II.jpg

Aoshima Japanese Patriot PAC II SAM system:

Japanese_Patriot_PAC_III_A.jpg

Japanese_Patriot_PAC_III_B.jpg

Modelcollect 1/72 scale US Army M-983 HEMTT Tractor with Pershing II Missile system:

US_Army_M983_HEMTT_Tractor_with_Pershing

US_Army_M983_HEMTT_Tractor_with_Pershing

Modelcollect 1/72 scale Russian BM-30 SMERCH MLRS:

Russian_BM-30_SMERCH_I.jpg

Russian_BM-30_SMERCH_II.jpg

Russian_BM-30_SMERCH_III.jpg

That's my last five I needed to complete to make it to 700. Now I'll be packing these up and getting ready for another group shot of the entire collection.

Oh, and just for fun, here's a fun shot I took of Leopold next to Atomic Annie to show the size comparison. They never saw each other in reality, but it is a cool pic:

Leopold_and_Annie.jpg

One final note, more like a request. I'll be taking the Group Shots of the entire collection from up high and with the4 camera zoomed in as much as I can. These will of course make huge pictures, but I want to allow anyone viewing these to be able to see some detail and make out as many of the vehicles as possible. I just need to know where I could possibly upload and host a few of them so that I can post them in other places for people to see. Any suggestions welcome.

Meanwhile, enjoy the parade of these last five models and thanks for looking in. Comments are always welcome.

• Like 1

Thanks Robin! That means so much coming from you. I appreciate you stopping in and commenting.

Thanks Buck! Those are some cool pics there! Now we have both scales represented.

Thanks again for the great comments guys!

Simply mind boggling......and that's just your armor! If you'd not also been building other things you could have reached this milestone a year ago.... :smiley2:

Congrats! It's certainly an achievement, and I also have to say that not only have you been building prolifically, you've also upped the quality of your builds during that time, which is no mean feat! :smiley20:

GIL :smiley16:

Thanks Gil! I'm honored by your words. I have tried to improve a bit while building, but I still insist on getting done as quickly as possible. As for this milestone, yeah, I could have made it sooner, but things wouldn't have looked as good since the variety keeps things fresh for me and allows me to see issues many times before they become issues. Another milestone is looming anyway... but I won't be getting a group shot of that one! With these ones finished, I now have 1428 completed models altogether; another 72 and I'll break the 1500 completed models milestone.

Maybe that'll happen in a few years.....

Thanks again for your incredible compliments Gil! I am most honored to see them here.