Guest Bun E. Carlos

Guest Bun E. Carlos

Coming soon....................

Pfalz D.IIIa

Albatros D.V

R.E.8

Fokker D.VII

all in 1/32....................major woodie :smiley20:

I applaud the Wingnuts makers...it proves that with the right backing and some engineering forethought a new kit from a new manufacturer can be done right- the first time! I believe the WWI builders are generally more forgiving of "fatal flaws" than their WWII counterparts if only because their interests have been ignored for so long that they're happy to get ANY kind of kits in their genre released! That said, the first 4 kits have been thoroughly scrutinized and reviewed and have all passd with flying colors. When's the last time that happened?

I wish Wingnuts all the sucess in the world! I have two hopes from their success....first, that they might eventually release something I'm interested in (and that gives me some time to save up some money); and second, that their success might inspire other companies (Classic Airframes, Eduard, Special Hobby, etc.) to stick with it and even improve their products. There IS a market for obscure products that the mainstream manufacturers have neglected, especially when done with an eye towards quality!

GIL :smiley16:

Guest Bun E. Carlos

Although I like the Fighters that they are doing.............I would love to see the two seaters more!!! Oh......a Rumpler!!!!!

BRING IT - !!!!

I'd kinda like a DH-4...and maybe a Breguet XIV bomber and a Jenny...and...and...and......!!!

Guest Bun E. Carlos

John.................I know you want it..............see how it looks at you from inside that box.........just buy it...........it's yours!!!