New Moderator!!

Guys,

I've been busy working on IPMS stuff, and haven't been as timely as I should when it comes to our Forums... Please Welcome our new "Cars, Trucks" Moderator to the Forums...

Matt LeBlanc!

For three years now, he's been stuffing me with models, crawfish, and good humor - so I had to get some payback, and put him to work on the Forums just to get him off my back!

Thanks, Matt, for pitching in and helping us out on the Board!

Bob

Welcome Aboard Matt.

Glad to see that Bob is being "stuffed" with something in TX - he was pretty full of things when he lived in NJ from what I recall...... :smiley8:

That will have to be a long distance smootch. Tom is in New Braunfels, TX and Matt is 6 hours away in Lake Charles. LA.

Welcome aboard Matt! Does this mean I have to bow and kiss the ring when I go to CALMEX?

Oh, and my boy won at TMS on Sunday!!!!!

Guys,

I've been busy working on IPMS stuff, and haven't been as timely as I should when it comes to our Forums... Please Welcome our new "Cars, Trucks" Moderator to the Forums...

Matt LeBlanc!

For three years now, he's been stuffing me with models, crawfish, and good humor - so I had to get some payback, and put him to work on the Forums just to get him off my back!

Thanks, Matt, for pitching in and helping us out on the Board!

Bob

Congraz on getting the moderator post. It's a tough job, but someone has to keep us all in line. ROTFL!!!

Dave Wahl

#46035 :smiley20: