The Duke's First Aircraft of 2012...

Mark Deliduka

These are two models I finished about two and a half weeks ago. I only just found time to get them posted now.

This first one is the Italeri 1/72 scale BAe Hawk interceptor I started with the Fujimi attack bird. This one gave me a bit more trouble so that's why it finished later than the other one.

Here it is:

British_BAe_Hawk_ADV_I.JPG

British_BAe_Hawk_ADV_II.JPG

This next one is a model I started at the beginning of the year last year. I believe I got this from Jason West, but I can't remember for certain. I put it aside for a number of months because it seemed the more I tried to assemble it, the more it fell apart! Finally, I just got tired of it fighting me and I went on a full 'offensive' to get this done. Here it is, finally all finished; my Italeri 1/72 scale Russian Ka-50W Hokum:

Russian_Ka_50W_Hokum_I.JPG

Russian_Ka_50W_Hokum_II.JPG

This does come with weapons, someday I may put them on.

This is all the aircraft I finished so far this year. I also finished an Israeli M-50 Super Sherman that is posted in the Armor Forums so feel free to check that out too.

Meanwhile, thanks for looking in; comments are welcome.

Thanks Gil! Yeah, that Hokum is pretty wild. The Russians were well known for pulling 'proven' parts off the shelf to design and build a new vehicle. This one here is the improved version of the Hokum that had upgraded sensors and electronics.

Thanks again for the compliments!