1952 Ferrari F500 (Revival 1/20)

Wildcat

I checked out a couple of these Revival kits from a vendor at the Modelpalooza show in Orlando last year. They looked like a pretty nice kit but I opted to pass on buying one (55-75$ range as I recall). I will have no regret if it turns out to be a diamond in the rough that I passed up. I have plenty to keep me going but I do look forward to your progress and comments regarding this tooling.

I checked out a couple of these Revival kits from a vendor at the Modelpalooza show in Orlando last year. They looked like a pretty nice kit but I opted to pass on buying one (55-75$ range as I recall). I will have no regret if it turns out to be a diamond in the rough that I passed up. I have plenty to keep me going but I do look forward to your progress and comments regarding this tooling.

I was at that show also and almost picked some of those kits up. The guy could not guarantee that they were all there. I watched on ebay and picked up this one for $55. It takes a lot of cleanup but is coming together pretty good.