The Duke Finishes One in October

Mark Deliduka

It may be November but this was finished in the last week in October. I also am not quite sure where this would go, so here it is.

This is an ancient UPC model of the Roman Racing Chariot circa 34AD. It was actually fairly easy to build; the most difficult part being cementing the horses down in the proper position so the harness would fit right. Aft6er some work, it is done well enough to call it completed:

full

full

full

full

And here is a little close up shot of the crew:

full

My apologies for the poor pictures. I got a new camera from my nephew, but the instruction sheet was missing. I'm still experimenting with it to get the best possible results.

Thank you for looking in, comments are welcome.

Nice looking build! This may be the Adams / Revell mold from the fifties. They did this and a line cowboy wagons in 1/48.

https://www.scalemates.com/kits/life-like-hobby-kits-09673-roman-chariot--179766

I've got the Lindberg/Lifelike releases from the seventies. I think Glencoe released it in the nineties as well.

Cheers,

Keeper

Thank you Doc! I did figure it was about 1/48 scale, thank you for the confirmation on that. This was a fun build to do; if I find any of the others from that line for a reasonable price, I will build them as well.

• 2 weeks later...