Revell 1/32nd scale Westland LYNX HAS.3

Bradley25mm

Tail rotor is done. Main rotor head is done. Painted all the bolts on both, sealed them, then applied a wash. Installed the rest of the avionics wiring on the back of the cockpit hood. All that left to do is bundle the individuals wires with black thread. I simply tie one knot, clip off the excess, then put a small drop of superglue on the knot to make sure it stays together. Same as before, put a drop of white glue on your fingertip. Pull the thread between two fingers to coat it with glue. Put it aside for about 5 minutes to dry. Glue takes all the fuzziness away, and adds stiffness to the thread. Tires are done. Seats are done. 

After I bundle the rest of the wiring, I'll attach the instrument panel. Next thing I'll do is paint the main rotor blades. I won't attach them until the very end of the project.  After that, I'll start putting rivets on the tail boom, put PE on the inside halves of the main fuselage, then glue it all together. When everything is final sanded, and cleaned, I'll apply the rest of the rivets before I primer.  One thing I did forget to mention about the 9th photo. Its a photo of 2 pieces of thread. The top piece is before glue, bottom is after. 

1.jpg

2.jpg

3.jpg

4.jpg

5.jpg

6.jpg

7.jpg

8.jpg

9.jpg

10.jpg

11.jpg

12.jpg