2014 Hill AFB airshow pics

philp

Went to Warriors over the Wasatch (2014 Hill AFB airshow) yesterday. Got the VIP treatment because of my membership with the Military Affairs Committee, part of the SLC Chamber of Commerce.

Private gate, private parking, private shuttle to the VIP section (skipping security) and barricaded off bleachers, tent, tables, etc. oh and private port-o-potties :thumbsup:.

Turned out to be a great place to watch an airshow from but, of course, I had to wander around to see all the exhibits. Some pretty nice stuff including an F-22 and my first F-35 (in Dutch markings :wub:).

Got some good pics and some not so good. Used the multi frame function to capture some of the flying and that worked ok. You will see a bunch of pics that pretty much look the same and then a bit of them moving (I didn't even know it would do that). Will probably go through and cull a bunch more, especially the ones that are grainy or not quite in focus but here you are for now.

Nice! Now all you need is a private Porta-Pottie with clear walls and a top so you can take pics of the flying aircraft while also taking care of biz. Next best upgrade?.....Air conditioning

Ah, I'll agree on the air conditioning :-)