What's a Lunar Models Voyager kit worth?

I have a Lunar Models kit of the Voyager space craft. It appears to be a very nice kit (which is why I bought it) when properly assembled and detailed. I bought it so long ago (at least 10 years) I have no idea what it's now worth or what I paid for it. It's complete and in real good shape. I went to the Lunar Models web site and it isn't listed there either so obviously it's no longer in production.

I may try to sell it. Can someone give me an idea of its worth?

I have a Lunar Models kit of the Voyager space craft. It appears to be a very nice kit (which is why I bought it) when properly assembled and detailed. I bought it so long ago (at least 10 years) I have no idea what it's now worth or what I paid for it. It's complete and in real good shape. I went to the Lunar Models web site and it isn't listed there either so obviously it's no longer in production.

I may try to sell it. Can someone give me an idea of its worth?

According to John Burns, 60-80 in new condition. A search of eBay turns up none sold within the last 6 months (I think the completed listings are good for 6 months) - so perhaps you need to mosey on over to eBay and give it a try..... who knows, you might get enough to buy a tank of gas!

I'd guesstimate 100.00 Rusty, as it's no longer available, it really depends how badly a potential buyer wants it.