Old new member

JEdler

I am Jon Edler and have been an IPMS member off and on since 1978. I live in Amarillo Texas. One modeling friend has an ipms number the is one less than mine! I have modeled since I was 8 years old with breaks while in the service and college. I am mostly a WW2 modeler in 1/48th and 1/32nd scales. I have always had an afinity for fighters used in WW2. Our local chapter is now engaged in a group build of helocoptors. I have a 1/48th Huey that is going to come together in the next few weeks. Model on!!!!

I am Jon Edler and have been an IPMS member off and on since 1978. I live in Amarillo Texas. One modeling friend has an ipms number the is one less than mine! I have modeled since I was 8 years old with breaks while in the service and college. I am mostly a WW2 modeler in 1/48th and 1/32nd scales. I have always had an afinity for fighters used in WW2. Our local chapter is now engaged in a group build of helocoptors. I have a 1/48th Huey that is going to come together in the next few weeks. Model on!!!!

Glad to have ya back, John! I just recently returned to active IPMS status after an 11 year hiatus. Post up some pics of your work when you have a chance! :smiley20:

Later,

Lee