Economy Kits or Production Rejects?

I recently purchased two Atlantis re-issue kits at a local Ollies Discount store:

B-24 Pacific Raider 1:92 Scale

B-25 Doolittle Raider 1:64 Scale

Neither has the Revell clear plastic stand yet I find a photo of the B-25 kit 

Atlantis Models B-25 Doolittle Raider 1:64 Scale Model Kit New in Box | eBay

showing the same box art but with a stand and decals on the displayed kit are for the version I see in stores

1/64 Atlantis Re Pop B-25 Mitchell WW2 US Bomber Plastic Model Kit NEW 216 | eBay

However, price in store was $12.99 each not the retail price I see on kits with different box art in the few hobby shops still remaining in Northern Illinois.

Question:

Are the kits being sold at the discount store production rejects?

As the decal sheet does not include a decal for the stand, I must presume Atlantis issues some "economy priced" kits.

Nothing else is missing for completion of the kits.

Edited by cheveuxroux

I'm pretty sure Ollie's contracts for special runs of kits - a friend pointed out that for whatever reason the kit boxes have the retail price as part of the box art, under the shrink wrap.

Many Atlantis kits come with the decals for a stand but do not include said stand. They sell the stands as a separate accessory on their web site. Being in Ollies has nothing to do with they're not being in the kit. As to different pricing, I'd be dubious of Atlantis doing a "special run" for kits for a retailer. Another explanation for the price discrepancy might be because Revell also reissued those kits as part of their SSI (Select Subject Issue) series and they have different box art and pricing. Just guessing on that last part. 

Posted (edited)

The Atlantis B-52 / X-15 model kit I purchased from Hobby Lobby includes the display stand and decal for the base.

I was waiting for another sale at Hobby Lobby as they also carry the B-25 and B-24 kits, but in different packaging.

Ollies stores added some Atlantis and Monogram kits before Hobby Lobby advertised a sale, so I purchased at Ollies.

The Atlantis kits purchased at Ollies do not have a decal for the clear base.

Edited by cheveuxroux
additional line added