Mystarcollectorcar.com

Guys,

As Secretary I get lots of stuff. When I get somethign that looks legit, I'll share it (I'm sure you'd all like to share in 17 gazillion dollars the society has won in various Nigerian lotteries, but I'm keeping all of that for myself!! :smiley16: )

Anyway, I got this email today, and it seems to be legit. Heck, I might even have to send in some photos of my 68 Catalina Convertible!

Thought I'd share it with the car guys:

hi James-we"ve just gone live with an online car magazine for average car guys.We're called mystarcollectorcar.com and we have a section called "Model Stars" which features scale model cars. We're always looking for feedback from the frontlines of the hobby and we'd love to feature the work of your members.[/size] Also,we would be willing to link with your clubs and give them a profile in the mainstream car world-models are becoming a bigger and bigger facet of the car world.thanksJim Sutherlandco-foundermystarcollectorcar.com

Extremely cool website! I'll try to make sure that all of the car clubs receive the URL for this new website.