German modeler looking for 1996 convention decals with NASA markings

DennisTennant

Passing this request along to anyone who can help him find this decal sheet...

Sir:

While doing a lot of research work in the vast WWW for my next project, NASA´s Boeing 737-130 N515NA in scale 1:72, I have found the superb 1/144 decal sheet of the IPMS USA released in 1996 (.

Now, I have the original Monogram-kit from 1978, the appropriate engines are ordered, as well as the book "AIRBORNE TRAILBLAZER: Two Decades with NASA Langley" by Lane E. Wallace. The last items missing are corresponding decals or suitable digital templates.

So, please, can you help me?

I am an enthusiastic model maker of NASA air- and spacecrafts for more than 25 years and over the last two decades, I´ve received a lot of assistance by many NASA Centers and staff.

The results you can see on my own extensive website www.nasa-wings.info!

Any help would be greatly appreciated and mentioned (if wanted) on my website and I assure you that I have absolutely neither commercial intentions nor intentions to abuse any copyrights concerning eventually relinquished documents or digital data .
My only wish is to create a new wonderful and worldwide unique model, like my Space Shuttle prototype OV-101 "Enterprise" with cratched tail cone!.

If you have any questions please don´t hesitate to contact me!

With best model making regards,

Michael Kletzsch, mikletzsch@htp-tel.de

Germany