Spammer visits the IPMS/USA forums

Not sure if you noticed, but we were hit with a bunch of spam posts on the forum today (8.9.2013). The poster registered the day before using a real name and email address just like everyone else. I had no inkling that he was anything other than a new member from the general public. Turns out that ".ca" in his email address wasn't from Canada. It was from China, home of Dragon, Bronco and, of course, spam...lots of spam.

So, unfortunately for Chinese modelers, from now on, I'll not allow any new members to join our forum with a ".ca" email address.

If you missed reading these posts, you lost the opportunity to purchase fake IDs and passports. Sorry for any inconvenience!

Thought you'd like to know....

Dennis

p.s. they must really be desperate for our 1600 members to see their crap!

Dennis,

On another forum I frequent we have less members and lots more Spammers trying to get in!!!! Good job and thanks for all you do!!!

Guest PetrolGator

Dennis,

On another forum I frequent we have less members and lots more Spammers trying to get in!!!! Good job and thanks for all you do!!!

Send me your bank account information and I PROMISE I will get you a Photos--er, official Nabiastanian passport. It's good all around the world!