This is 100% true. No information leads people to speculate. I still have all my plans to go, I can wait a little longer but at some point I need to decide if I am going. It is less than a month away. As Dak said, tell us the thought process, tell us where things stand even if there isn't an update, tell us if it does happen what would be the measures in place, give some sort of update. Our local show cancelled already for October and Michigan was in the green the other day but on the way back up. I also agree with the statement someone else made, why wasn't there show insurance?