Help! I need some instructions

RickC5

Can anyone assist? I need a set of instructions for an AFV Club #35050 1/35 model of the WWII German leFH18 Howitzer.

Instructions for the later, updated AFV Club kit #35s24 would also work, as the kits are nearly identical.

I would be happy to cover any copying expenses, but I can also accept a FAX or scanned instructions.

My email is: bikeforfun@g(dot)com

TIA for your help!

Rick

Edited by RickC5

I have the kit, e-mail me at dlc@ipmsusa.org with your mailing address and I'll have my wife do free copies of the instructions at work & get them off to you middle of next week.

Tim

I have the kit, e-mail me at dlc@ipmsusa.org with your mailing address and I'll have my wife do free copies of the instructions at work & get them off to you middle of next week.

Tim

Hi Tim,

Thanks a bunch for your offer. An email is on its way to you.

Rick

Rick,

The instructions went out yesterday and you should get them Saturday.

Enjoy

Tim

Rick,

The instructions went out yesterday and you should get them Saturday.

Enjoy

Tim

Tim,

The instructions arrived yesterday (Saturday) as you predicted. Thanks a bunch for your help, and please thank your wife too. The copies are great!

After perusing the instructions, I can readily see that there's no way I could have assembled that howitzer without instructions. Way too many fiddly little pieces, and different pieces depending on whether the gun is in travel or firing position.

If I'm ever in a position to assist another modeler by doing the same thing for them, I'm on it!

Regards,

Rick

Edited by RickC5