Ukrainian Air Force colors-- blue scheme

Joev259A

G'day all.  I'm starting to build for a display a 1/72 scale F-16 in the blue Ukrainian AF colors.  Another modeler is sending me the digital camouflage scheme that  I'll have to cut and fit,  but does anyone know what the blues that they use?  I know it'll be fictitious,  but it'll look neat!   I have some Testors MM, Tamiya paints, etc.  If there's FS numbers I can work with that.   Thanks!

Not sure about FS numbers but MRP has several blue Flanker colors that would probably fit the bill as they have both Ukrainian and Russian blue colors you could mix and match to get the pattern you want. A few of the big E-tailers carry the line and they air airbrush ready so no thinning needed, just shake, pour and spray. The only downside to them is they are thin and you'll need a few coats for it to cover and they are pretty smelly.

Edited by TheDude

Well,  that makes a lot of sense!  I may have some old Testors MM paints like that.  In fact, I'm planning on having both Atholl and Sidewinder missiles mounted on the rails.   Thanks!