E-Z Masks Company

BobH

I can't find any "news" about it one way or the other.... but the web site being gone seems to point to its closing down.

I know my dad, who ordered from them some 5yrs ago, spoke to the gentleman who ran EZ Masks and gave him the impression that it was a small "mom/pop" hobby business. It's quite possible that he's retired, or quit making them due to overwhelming competition from Eduard and other higher profile masks. If so, it's a shame as I liked his vinyl masks and the fact you got two sets for your money.

The good news is that if you Google whatever exact mask you may need, chances are it's made by someone else. I can say that I've had very good results from the Eduard "kabuki" masks, whether they were pre-cut (as most are), or even the ones that you have to cut out yourself. Best of luck!

Gil :cool:

Short of finding them for sale on Ebay (and I failed on an initial search too) I'd suggest putting out a "looking to buy" post on a couple of very popular Face Book pages:

Scale Aircraft Modeling with Detail and Scale (Detail and Scale publications FB page)

Barracuda Studios Ready Room (Barracuda resin parts FB page)

Both have a lot of aircraft builders on them and perhaps one of them has that 2nd set that comes in the EZ Mask set left over from their own Skyrocket build.

Gil :cool: