Dragon UH-1N progress

Bradley25mm

https://flic.kr/s/aHsmrhetJs.             I was lucky enough this evening to have a few hours at my build table. I've built, and painted all the small things that I could. Next is to put everything inside the fuselage. There were some parts that came with the kit, that I did not use. Parts either lacked correct detail, or were grossly out of scale (Mini gun) 1st being the front and rear of the 2.75" rocket pod. I tossed them in my extra parts bin, and dug up some good ones that I had left over from other kits. The second thing I did not use was the entire Mini gun assembly. You'll laugh when you see it. After they were assembled, I coated them with Dull coat. I'm old school when it comes to doing my pin washes. I paint mainly with enamels. For my pin washes, I use artist oils thinned with mineral spirits. The dull coat protects the paint from the mineral spirits wash.

The Mini gun, and .50 cal were painted with gunmetal. I then coated it with Dull coat. After it dried, I used lamp black artist oils thinned with mineral spirits to do a pin wash. After it dried, I dry brushed silver on both to highlight the wash. I should be able to finish it up after Thanksgiving. I hope everyone has a safe and Happy Thanksgiving.