Model restoration in Phoenix / Peoria Arizona

Hello new member here. I am not really a modeler but I have done part works. I need a journey level restorer for a model I just received from Japan this week that arrived and I am looking for someone local for a fee of course. Pictured is the statement of work needed. Looks to be made of poly stone but blending etc will be needed. Please help if you can . Daryll 

IMG_0984.jpeg

IMG_0983.jpeg

IPMS Phoenix meets this coming Tuesday evening at American Legion Post 1 in central Phoenix at 7pm. You could show up to the meeting and see if there is somebody there who will take you up on the task.

Scott Cohen
Phoenix
Arizona

UserPicture.ashx?memberId=61160440&id=1846887904&t=1685806060667
We meet the first Tuesday of every month at the American Legion Hall in downtown phoenix: 364 North 7th Avenue, Phoenix, AZ 85003, from 7pm to 9pm.
We have been "in business" for more than 40 years. We want modellers of all stages and ages: from beginner to expert, from pre-teens to retired individuals. We celebrate the modelling spirit.
Edited by Stikpusher

I would love to do that. However, as I am leaving for Los Angeles for work tomorrow at 6am and won't be back until Friday I won't be able to make it. However, if you could share this to somebody who does attend if you attend I would greatly appreciate it. Otherwise probably late next week it's heading back to Japan for a refund, the seller is offering to pay for the repair. I would be available next Saturday if somebody was able to inspect and formulate and opinion. Any help would be appreciated... to have this brand new model show up is a Greek fing tragedy. GC 

• 2 weeks later...