MODELER WANTED - FROM NORTHEASTERN CONNECTICUT PREFERABLY

TGarthConnelly

Hi Guys,

Are there any builders here from the Ellington/Tolland/Somers/Enfield/Vernon/Manchester/East Hartford area of Connecticut here?

I've got two ship models I'd like to have built for me. One is the Revell 1:144 HMCS SNOWBERRY (to be done as the USS SAUCY in 1942 in her "as transferred" configuration.

The other is a Merit 1:35 Soviet Navy G5 MTB to be done OOB.

If you'd like, I'll supply the paints and glue ... and for the SNOWBERRY - I can LOAN you two books by John Lambert which he personally gave me ...

If you are interested, you can reply to this; or ask Bob Cicconi, Tracy White, Steve Wiper, Chris Preston or Ted Bunn for my email addy - or send me a PM on modelshipwights or a PM here.

Hope to hear from you.

Thank you,

Tim

• 2 weeks later...

Hi Guys,

Well, Over the past two weeks, I was in contact with a man from the next town over from mine who does commission builds, about building my Merit 1:35 Soviet Navy G-5 MTB (an OOB build) and my Revell 1:144 HMCS SNOWBERRY as the USS SAUCY (PG-63) in her 1942 "as transferred" (from the RN) configuration, with minimum changes. Initially, he seemed interested in doing the G-5, but in the end, declined to do either it. He stated that he is dealing with personal issues and wants to take some time to get back into modeling.

Fine, all well and good.

In that light, I would like to re-ask my "plea" for a modeler in Northeastern Connecticut, or even East Longmeadow or Springfield, MA to build these kits.

As an aside, if you'd agree to do them, I'll supply the paints, any aftermarket items and even the glue and I'll LOAN you two books on FLOWERS given to me by my late friend, John Lambert.

Thank you,

Tim