UNARMED and UNAFRAID

Here are some pictures of some of my recon aircraft. Testor's 1/48th SR-71, Testor's 1/72 SR-75 with XR something on its back. Testor's 1/48 U-2R with Cutting Edge Senior Span conversion. Accurate Miniature's 1/72 Predator UAV. Revell 1/32nd RF-4C Phantom and finally Testor's 1/48 A-11 Oxcart (converted from SR-71. Sorry about the small pic's but Photobucket was fighting with me.

Hope you can see them and hope you like them.

Bill

th_CIMG0946.jpgth_CIMG0960.jpgth_CIMG0959.jpgth_CIMG0949.jpgth_CIMG0953.jpgth_CIMG0955.jpgth_CIMG0956.jpgth_CIMG0945.jpgth_CIMG0944.jpg

Thank you gentlemen. All of the builds were nice to do except for the U-2. Soft plastic and large seams to fill on the wings. Best of the group is the F-4. I'd stack that Revell model up to anything that Tamiya or Hasegawa has to offer. The only thing that the Tamiya kit has on it is the one piece fuselage. In fact I used the Tamiya fin cap instead of chopping the kit part up to fix the bad angles offered on the kit part. There are two in the Tamiya kit, one to make an F-4C or a D model. EASY, SCHMEASY.

The SR-75 was cool also but much like a submarine kit...just a few parts. It's a very large kit.

Thanks again.

Bill

• 2 weeks later...

CIMG0946.jpgCIMG0953.jpgCIMG0955.jpgCIMG0956.jpgI have reposted the pictures from above so maybe you can actually see them now. I got back into Photobucket (actually my daughter got me back into Photobucket) so here are the pictures.

CIMG0960.jpg

CIMG0959.jpg

CIMG0949-1.jpg